all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Sunday 29 January 2012

First Post/ Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy

Hi all,

I would like to start by introducing myself, as you can see this is my 1st post, so my names Louise and Im a beautyholic.  Iv decided to jump on the bloggin bandwagon and will be reviewing beauty products etc.


Tonight I am trying out the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment, which by-the-by is on offer at Boots, any 2 products from the range for £8, priced £6.99 each, so pretty good.  Anyhoo...  I hope the finished results are worth it, after spending quite some time following the instructions to the best of my abilities I am left with oily hair :-(  I now need to leave my hair down for 48 hours, which is going to be embarrasing in work, but all in the aid of beauty!

A few rules are that you cannot use conditioner after you use the 1st step of shampooing your hair before the treatment, after you have applied it you leave it for 30 mins and then blow dry your hair and then straighten it.  It has a heat protection agent in it and thank god, because you need to straighten each section of hair between 7 and 10 times!  Very time consuming for my big bushy barnet.  Now wait 48 hours for it to works its magic, dont tie hair back, tuck behind ears or get hair wet or it wont work properly.

I fear I will have a restless sleep worrying if It will kink for too long and stay like that, im just paranoid I suppose, it does say you can straighten throughout the 48 hours which isnt so bad.  I hope I have lucious locks that are straighter than straight and frizz free by mid week, I will defo let you all know how it goes. 

If anyone has used this product and has any advice or comments please get in touch, I would love to know.


Thanks, Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment