all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Brazilian Blow Out Results

Hi my lovelies,

Well it has been over 48 hours since I started the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy 30 Day Smoothing Treatment.  I could not wait to wash my hair as it was very oily as I mentioned in my 1st post but this got worse as the hours ticked on.

So I washed my hair using the Organix Brazilian Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner and as soon as I towel dried my hair I could feel the difference already.  My hair didnt feel so heavy, like it normally does after washing.  This lead to my hair drying a lot quicker and wasnt as frizzy as it normally would be when I dry it.  So it looked promising.

In the morning I straightened my hair, which took no time at all and i have visably noticeable straighter, less frizzy hair, im so pleased.  My hair is naturally thick and if I starighten my hair in the morning it will be frizzy and kinked by the time I finish work.  Not today, I am still straight, smooth and sleek. :-)

So over all I am very pleased with the treatment and will defo be using it again.  However, I will be doin the treatment at the weekend the next time, when I dont need to leave the house as the 48 hour oily hair was too much for me to handle in public.  I would also advise enrolling the help of a friend to put treatment on your hair as it can be quite hard to make sure you have fully covered your hair, much like if you dye your hair.  However, it can be done on your own as thats the way I did it.

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer, just leave a comment and I will get right back to you.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment