all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Sunday 12 February 2012

Glossybox Review - January 2012 box

Hey lovelies,

As promised I have reviewed all of the products in the January 2012 Glossybox.  This box impressed me this month, the products were all items that I find useful in my everyday routine and use on a daily basis.  The great thing about Glossybox is that it introduces you to brands you may not have heard of before or that you haven't tried before.



Lets start with the Eyeko skinny eyeliner, this is a lovely midnight blue shade, transfer was nice and smooth and long lasting, colour is gorgeous too, I look forward to wearing this on a night out perhaps with a blue smokey eye.



The 2 clarins creams, day cream and night cream, i used these twice and had to stop as it brought my face out in red dots, my skin is quite sensitive and it didnt agree with me.  It does say that the creams are for all skin types but to be on the safe side my sister continued to use the creams and her skin looks great, a shock to her as her skin is really bad for break outs.  Again this is why the Glossybox is great, I would have been gutted if I had spent £35 per full size cream only to realise it was too harsh on my skin.



Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish was my least favourite from the box, I used this once under my foundation and once on its own.  I didin't see the effects of the primer under my foundation however, it did look quite nice on its own, gives you a nice glow and light coverage, would be nice in summer when you dont want anything too heavy on your face.



Last but not least the FAB - First Aid Beauty body moisturizer, I have been using this for over a week now and I am impressed with how soft my skin feels even in my problem areas.  This is something I would repurchase.

So all in all, this was a good box and I am looking forward to my Febuary box arriving, will let you know what goodies I receive as soon as I get it. Hurry up Mr Postman :-)

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment