all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Monday 6 February 2012

Carmine Beauty Box January 2012



Hey Lovelies,

Looky looky what has arrived today, my first Carmine Beauty Box! Yey :-)

Again I will show you all the products I got in my box and a little description of them and once I have tried them out I will let you all know what I think.



So we have the Eldora Handmade False Lashes, 5ml Balance Me Radiance Face Oil, 10ml Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream, Westlab Himalayan Pink Bath Salt and finally Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in shade Old Gold.

Just wanted to mention that you get your first Carmine Beauty Box for £5, so I am pretty pleased with what my £5er got me, smiles all round :-)

Will get back to you soon with review shortly.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment