all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Sunday 19 February 2012

Carmine Beauty Box Review - January 2012

Hello my lovelies,

Hope you are all well.  Sorry for the delay with this review.  However lets get started.  This was my first Carmine box and I must say I was quite impressed.  It is pretty much the same concept as the Glossybox, I'm sure that with Carmine all subscribers get the same product with maybe only variances in shades, whereas with Glossybox the products from box to box varies per person.



The Eldora lashes I don't have much use for as I am useless at getting them on and I would only use them on nights out with more dramatic looks.  However, I did try them out and they look lovely on, your lashes look naturally long and flirty, which i like.  I suppose with a bit more practise I could master the technique for applying false lashes, until then I am happy to keep trying.



The Balance Me Radiance Face Oil is my least favourite, purely because the sample is so small and its a roller ball, if this is supposed to cover your face you would be there all day, for me the less time spent on my daily routine the better, so I could not properly assess this product because I couldn't get it out the bottle!



Korres Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream is a lovely product, my skin was so soft I am going to try it under my make up to see the effects of the brightening side of it. 



I have not tried the bath salt as I don't have a bath, which has made me miss having a bath even more.  I will let my mum make good use of these.



The eyeko fat eye stick is very nice to use, its creamy and can be smudged pretty easily, is nice on its own or as a base for holding your eyeshadow, probably my favourite of all the products.

I look forward to receiving my next Carmine box, I am also due a She Said Beauty Box and Boudoir-Prive box, I will then need to decide which subscriptions to keep and which to get the boot.  Will keep you all posted.

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment