all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Two Lovely Little Gift Sets

This year I found the cutest little gift sets for Valentines Day gifts. So I bought them for myself as my bf got my sigma brushes for me :-)



The first is Nars Wicked Attraction, £35 from ASOS.  Now I have been wanting to try Nars for ever such a long time, I was so close to purchasing the Nars blush, bronzer, highlighter trio and then spotted this little gem.  I thought, Orgasm, Laguna and I get to try an eyeshadow, lip gloss and eyeshadow base, hell yeh!



So as you can see it is blush, bronzer duo in shades orgasm, laguna and it is to die for, love love love it!  Its smaller than I though it would be, but a little goes a long way, I love the concept of having them in same palette, so handbag handy.



I tried the lip gloss in shade spring break, which is a lovely subtle, shimmery nude, perfect for everyday at the office or school.  I did notice the applicator is different from any lip gloss I've ever come across, but it does the job.  I have yet to test the eyeshadow in shade fathom, which is a shimmery pinky/ peachy shade and very spring timey.



Next up is Too Faced Look of Love Collection, £32 from ASOS I believe boots and beautybay.com sell it too.  This is so cute, I'm a sucker for anything pastel.  The full size mascara is pretty good, not over excited by it, but i may change my mind as I use it more, it smells gorgeous though!  Don't ask my how I ended up smelling it, cos that I don't know, but if you have it, give it a sniff, go on :-)



There was a full size shadow insurance, which works wonders, full size lip gloss in shade barely legal, which is awesome, it tingles your lips and has a cooling effect, love it.   There was a little tester size primed and poreless that I cant wait to try.  Last but not least is a cute compact with blush and 2 shadows and mirror, handy for on the go.



Again, feel free to comment as I would be more than happy to chit chat.  please share any tips or tricks or heads up you have within the beauty community, I love a bargain.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment