all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Thursday 2 February 2012

January 2012 Glossybox



Hi lovelies,

I received my January 2012 Glossybox in the post yesterday and I must say I am one happy lil' lady!

Ok so at the moment I will let you know what is in my box then when I have had time to use and review the products I will make another post.




I have the Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in the colour midnight blue, 15ml Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream, 15ml Clarins Extra Firming Night Cream, 5ml Murad Hybrids Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish, 2oz FAB Body Moisturizer and and the cutest little sweetie that says Glossybox on it.

On facebook a lot of people were disappointed by the box but I am pretty happy, I got a wearable shade of eyeliner and had no issues with my Clarins samples, other people were complaining the Clarins bottles were almost empty, so guess I have been pretty lucky.

Like I say I will be testing the products and will get back to you asap.  Im very excited.  Watch this space peeps.


Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment