all that shimmerz

all that shimmerz

Thursday 1 March 2012

Bargins!

Hiya lovelies,

I have some major bargains that you need to know about.


Cosmo Magazine - £3.50 - Is offering 1 of 4 Clinique products with each magazine.  There's a High Impact Mascara, Superbalm Moisturising Gloss, 7 Day Scrub Cream and Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Glamour Magazine - £2 - Is offering Percy & Reed London Hair products.  There's Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo, Splendidly Silky Moisturising Conditioner, Totally TLC Hydrating Mask and Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish.

I also want to share an awesome site with you guys, Buyapowa, I have had some great bargains from this site.  OPI nail varnish Nicki Minaj duo for £12 saving £9 on RRP, I was thrilled.  I also got Moroccanoil Treatment 100ml for £21 saving £9.45 on RRP, I cannot wait to try this treatment.  Lastly, OPI Dutch Treats Holland Mini Collection for £9 saving £3.95, woo!

Its a great concept, I am addicted and check the site daily to see if there are any products I want for a great price.  The more people buy the cheaper the product becomes.  You can also share the deal and the more people you bring in the better chance you have of getting your item for free.  Give it a try, I'm sure you too will be addicted.

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment